compare your strategies with the Best-in-Class, and
receive actionable recommendations:
- Experience 92% fewer malicious data loss incidents.
- Experience 55% fewer overall data loss incidents.
- Support encryption in about 40% more applications,
with about 11.5-times more encryption keys under management.
- Experience 27% fewer data loss incidents from trusted internal users.
- Free-up an estimated 7% of full-time equivalent staff related to
protecting and managing your sensitive unstructured data.
Achieve similar results, with free research tools to help you:
- Identify the leading pressures and strategies
- Compare your organization's current capabilities to industry best practices
- Quantify the benefits top performance for your company
- Receive actionable recommendations on best practice
What's Inside Your Complimentary Data Loss Prevention Toolkit
Your kit includes five research reports, an interactive assessment tool, and a library of webcasts, providing direct insights into how your peers are overcoming security challenges on their way to success. Discover the strategies and initiatives that you can implement today to achieve Best-in-Class performance.
- Managing Encryption: The Keys to Your Success
Discover how you can successfully manage encryption to achieve better data access and data protection, and do it at significantly lower cost.
- Securing Unstructured Data: How Best-in-Class Companies
Manage to Serve and Protect
Learn the security measures companies are taking to reduce the number of security incidents, the number of audit deficiencies, and staff needed to protect and manage their sensitive unstructured data.
- Securing Sensitive Data in Unstructured Formats:
Case Study in Success
Discover how Microsoft SharePoint users respond to the security challenges raised by their expanding reliance on collaboration.
- Preventing Data Loss: Little Leaks Sink the Ship
Find out how you can significantly reduce data loss from trusted internal users and malicious outsiders.
- Reducing the Total Cost of Data Protection
Learn how you can reduce the number of data loss and data exposure incidents, and reduce the number of audit deficiencies to safeguard your sensitive data.